Friday, February 20, 2009

Working from home

I have discovered that working from home can really be challenging. The thought of working from home is very appealing yet actually doing it is harder than I thought. It takes me a minute or two to get into work mode but once I am there, I am there! However in that precious 20 minute window I am easily distracted by other "projects" around the house. These projects include sewing
(I am expecting my first child in April) and cooking which is another great love of mine. Mimi my partner is very organized. She should post a picture of her office, I am very jealous. I spent yesterday getting organized. The first picture is a nice little box that I have proudly put all sorts of information. The second is a picture of where those papers will go. Now that I have gotten off track by posting, I think I should try once again to buckle down and work on some finance information.

No comments:

Post a Comment